As of November 22nd, 2021.
1. What information is stored?
- GuildId for settings
- UserId if blacklisted
- Deleted and or edited messages if snipe command is enabled
- When donating your userId and donation tier is stored
- If you setup the announce command your guildId and channelId are stored
- If you setup join/leave messages your guildId, join/leave messages, and ChannelId are stored
- If you setup the chat revive command your ReviveRole, message, and guildId are stored
- If you setup the vent command your guildId, and channelId are stored
- If you setup a staff role your roleId, and guildId are stored
2. Why this information is stored and how its used.
- We store your guildId to keep track of which settings are for which guild
- We store your userId if you have been blacklisted from using our bot so that we may stop you from using our bot
- We store your userId if you have donated to make sure you are able to use certain donor locked features.
- We store deleted and or edited messages so that our snipe command works
- For welcome/leave message, the commands /vent, /announce, /revive, this data is used to send messages/perform actions with previously used information.
3. Who gets this stored data?
Settings data is available to administrators of your guild and all other data is only available to Shoto developers only.
4. Third Party Data Sharing.
Shoto shares data with the service Statcord, to provide publicly available bot usage statistics.
5. Questions and Concerns.
For any Questions and/or concerns about stored data and/or how to remove it please contact the owner in our Support Server.
Note: We reserve the right to change this without notifying our users.